|Spring 2014 (dates to be specified): Intensive 3-days workshop (to be held during Spring 2014) with the participation of all participants, professors and tutors for project wrap-up, editing and elaboration of project deliverables for final evaluation.Submission
The submission for the second stage of the competition will include the following material:
– 4 rigid 5mm panels in A1 format (illustrating the proposal: tech drawings and visualizations with captions)
– A max 6 mins video (600 MB max) (Optional): Vimeo link
– A model of the proposal at a large scale (A1 size: the whole panel is to be used)
– Optional: a detailed model of part of the proposal (e.g.: an installation) on a A1 size board (the whole panel is to be used)
– a word file with title + 300 words synopsis + name of group participants
– Project Diary: a 64 pages booklet (the template will be delivered by organizers) illustrating the whole work process and the final proposal delivered including sketches, methodology, etc. (min 2000 words description in the whole booklet)
The jury for the second phase of the competition will be composed by the partners of the project and other invited professionals in the fields of architecture, archaeology and art to be confirmed.
On the basis of the presented materials, the Evaluation Committee will identify the first and second prize winners for each workshop. The Evaluation Committee will comprise one member from each partner institution and two invited keynote speakers.
At the end of the second phase the 10 teams will be presenting their proposals.
The jury will evaluate all 10 proposals and award the following prizes:
· Location Norway first prize: 3000€.
· Location Italy first prize: 3.000€.
· Location Norway second prize: 2.000€.
· Location Italy second prize: 2.000€.