|DEADLINES HAVE BEEN EXTENDED!
Registration deadline: 28 Feb. 2013
Application deadline: 15 Mar. 2013
BREAKING NEWS (14.02.2013)
01. 01. Participating teams must be composed at least by 3 members, 2 of which must be a couple formed by 1 architect + 1 archaeologist either 1 architect + 1 artist either 1 archaeologist + 1 artist. The third member can be freely chosen among any other discipline.
02. All team members must hold a Bachelor degree title, that is no more than 7 years old, be a Master student or be in possession of a Master Degree title that is no more than 5 years old.
03. As for architects participating in the call, all specialisations will be accepted (architect, landscape architect, interior architect, etc.)
04. As well, we want to remind that the call has been opened as well to some countries that were not initially included in the list: FYROM, Montenegro and Serbia. Here is the full list: All participants must be citizens of any of the Member States of the European Union, EFTA countries (Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland) or countries which are candidates for accession to the European Union (Croatia, Montenegro, Serbia, FYROM, Turkey).
This call for tenders is part of the REcall project and aims at receiving enthusiastic and thorough proposal for Difficult Heritage – such as the ones coming from XX Century conflicts and wars – re-appropriation interventions. Selected entries will be granted access to one of the two design workshops which will take place in Norway and Italy in 2013. Proposals will be guided towards a successful end, in which those selected entries will compete for a final prize involving an economic contribution.
* For the on-line submission, photos of the model/s should be included in the form of PDF file in A4 size with a sequence of 10 pics.
|24th-30th June 2013
Research by design activity aimed at envisioning projects in consistency with -the issues pointed out in the Call. Two-days visits to the case-study sites will provide direct knowledge of the project areas and identification of specific requirements suggested by the hosting institutions. The workshop activities will comprise teamwork, conferences, seminars, lectures and communications from local administration.
Read about the sites and program of the event here.
|8th-14th September 2013
Research by design activity aimed at envisioning projects in consistency with -the issues pointed out in the Call. The workshop activities will comprise teamwork, conferences, seminars, lectures and communications from local administration.Specific objectives:
|Spring 2014 (dates to be specified): Intensive 3-days workshop (to be held during Spring 2014) with the participation of all participants, professors and tutors for project wrap-up, editing and elaboration of project deliverables for final evaluation.Submission
The submission for the second stage of the competition will include the following material:
On the basis of the presented materials, the Evaluation Committee will identify the first and second prize winners for each workshop. The Evaluation Committee will comprise one member from each partner institution and two invited keynote speakers.